Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 5503-1
- Supplier Name: R&G GmbH
Epoxy Resin L + Hardener L (40 minutes), set of two components
- Free from nonylphenol and DETA
- Low viscosity, solvent- and filler-free
- Fast impregnation of glass, aramid and carbon fibres
- High static and dynamic strength
- Low surface tension, good adhesion and low curing shrinkage
- Ideal for bonding wood, metal, Styropor® etc.
Epoxy resin L with the corresponding hardeners is the most frequently used laminating and bonding resin from the R&G product range.
Epoxy resin L with Hardener L has similar mechanical properties to the laminating systems commonly used in aircraft construction.
Processing time: 40 minutes (100 g / 20 °C)
100 : 40 parts by weight Epoxy Resin L : Hardener L
100 : 45 parts by volume Epoxy Resin L : Hardener L
Curing time (at 23 °C): 24 hours, warm curing optional
Heat distortion temperature: Approx. 70 °C, up to a maximum of 80 °C with an additional 15 hours at 60 °C
It can be processed in all common processes such as hand lamination, pressure and vacuum impregnation as well as pressing and winding.